CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 September 2011

BrOtHeR'S PerForMaNce

 Hello friends....


 Firstly,I want to say sorry cause it is so long I didn't update my blog....hehe
In this post,I feel very excited to update because this is about my youngest brother,Nor Zaidi or the name I always call him....Adi.Since small he has a talent to sing,dance and many more.He is also good in studies.Although he is kind of busy,but he can manage his time carefully.During this day also is his Excellent Award Day for the students that achieve the best achievement.Suddenly,the memory when in childhood is appeared... ;) But for that day,I came to watch his performance at his school.IT WAS FUN!!He looks so confident and dance gracefully.At home I never see him practice ,but he wants to show to his family about the thing that he likes to participate such as these.

Before this he is studying at SK Wangsa Melawati.His school is located at Kuala Lumpur(KL).Living in KL is noisy like everyone knows...



 In this school also I have studies for two years .Eventough it is for a moment but it gives a memorable event for me until now...
My brother's study here since seven years old.He likes to study at here because this school is near from our house.On that day,he wakes up early and wear the dance cloth.The music teachers of this school has a good experience and can teach my brother very well.This is shown at the video below...eventough the are kids.


So,it is tired if I tell you all...let's let the photo tell about his performance! :D


Shake it...Shake it
                                                                

Indian dance...
                                                                    


The excellent students :)
                                                              

Here also I post a video about his performance.Hopes you will enjoy it! ^_^

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment