CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 June 2011

Firstly about family,













            
            My main family is consist of my dad;Haron bin Sulaiman.He works in advertising,mom; Manis binti Ismail and she is a housewife,older brother;20, Nor Izzat and he is studying at Universiti Teknikal Melaka in Bachelor of Engeneering,and two brothers;Noramzar,15 and he is studying at Sek.Men Keb.Taman Bunga Raya (1)and last but not least is Nor Zaidi,11 and he is studying at Sek.Keb.Taman Bunga Raya (1)


My relatives on my mother’s side are very many.My mother has 12 siblings.My village on my mother’s side is at Negeri Sembilan.It is located in Air Kuning ,Gemas.this place is near to the Tampin town.The famous cendol can be found at here in ‘Leman Dawi stall’.If you eat here and you want to add another bowl of cendol,you will be ask to pay  for the one bowl only.The price for one bowl is RM I.50 ONLY...!!!It is worth to fill our thisty throat with his delicious and sweet cendol.During my first time came to the stall,I feel shocked when see so many peoples at the stall until we have to wait for the others to finish their cendol.Can you imagine that...
My father  has not much of siblings .He has 3 siblings and he is the only guy in his siblings and heis the oldest.My village is located at Dengkil,Selangor .My cousin also stay near to my grandparents and studying at Sek.Men.Keb Bandar Salak Tinggi. 
CHEER PLEASE.....,,,,
WITH ALL MY RELATIVES....SO MANY RIGHT...??
Smile away boys.....huhu















0 comments:

Post a Comment