CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 June 2011

MR.HARON,,,



            My dad is the oldest brother in his siblings..he is the most supporting dad in this WORLD...He maybe looks fierce but actually he is very caring .I LOVE MY DAD VERY MUCH...!!!My dad is also a funny guy.I always laugh when he makes some joke.Some dad very strict till their children didn't get closer to their dad.I think not much of dad that can show their loving and care in the right way.

He always support whatever I do and when I'am in trouble,he always there with me...

I think this is not late for me to say HaPPy BirtDay to you,dad...sorry for not gave you the present for this year..huhu.But appreciate your sacrificed by putting your story in this blog...hehe.My dad works very hard and sometimes he came home on the midnight.I am very proud to have a RESPONSIBLE dad and I will do the best for you.You're awesome dad!!!



A DAD
A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!







                                                         MUST  WATCH ....!!!

 











0 comments:

Post a Comment